Designing a competent website for any client isn’t a piece of cake for any Web design Dubai agency. The Web designers take into account the following processes in order to provide utmost client satisfaction.
- Identifying the Goal: This step involves understanding from the client the whole purpose behind setting up a website – setting goals for the website.
- Identifying the scope: Once the goals are clear, it becomes easier for the Web design Dubai team to define the strategy for achieving the goal such as determining the number of pages and the features required along with the timelines.
- Creating the sitemap and wireframe: This involves inter-linking the features and the content on the website as defined in the scope definition.
- Creating website content: Once the skeletal structure of the site is ready, it is easier to start work on creating content for each page.
- Visual Feature: The Visual style and features can be developed by gaining insights from the content and the overall site architecture.
- Website Testing: Having defined all the site elements, the Web development team will check whether it’s all working fine.
Website Launch: Once the website clears the testing phase, the Web design Dubai Company will plan and execute the final stage – the launch of the website!