Looking for a web designer to build your project is not easy with so many different web design companies like web design Dubai out there offering so many different and unique services. However there are some basic requirements that you as a client must keep in mind when hiring a web designer.
- Research and Planning – this includes organizing, developing and editing content and should be the first thing you need to expect from your web designer.
- An outline of the site – the next thing you should expect is to be shown an organizational plan of how the website will eventually look, so that any changes that you’d like can be made before the actual development of your site.
- Wireframes – these help chalk out the entire website design page by page.
- Design overview – once you are shown these (more than two atleast so you can choose the one you like) you can be assured that your website is actually ready to be created.
- Design development – this means that you have your web designer ready with your site up and working and also checking its functionality.
Maintenance – this is an additional service that you can expect from your web design company if and when something happens.