If you are mind-boggled with the fact of having several well-researched development companies in hand and are unable to narrow down the list to pick that one best choice for your business, you should definitely consider preparing a matrix to serve as a good analytical tool.
Start by preparing an excel sheet with a 10 point matrix that includes all the chosen developers. You can start rating them on the following parameters:
- The price quoted (it shouldn’t be too low)
- The size of the company
- Mediums of communication
- Company’s experience and expertise
- The level of understanding of your project.
- Quality of mock-ups or samples – Always ask them to design at least a 2 page sample to get an idea of their quality of work.
- Additional suggestions – You can always ask them to come up with their own ideas to make your app/website more engaging so as to understand their expertise and passion in work.
- Duration of the service contract
- Payment Modes
Use the above parameters to grade each company from 1-10 and then select which option seems the best and the most feasible as per your requirement.