The Web development trends have been rapidly changing to meet the consumer preferences. Thus currently the success of a Web development company greatly depends upon its adaptability to the following trends:
- Use of Artificial Intelligence to develop software that can act as humans, provides a great user experience.
- Progressive web applications are trending in the recent times as they function like native mobile apps.
- Providing online customer service through chatbots.
- Static websites are becoming more popular over dynamic websites due to lower costs, and enhanced performance and speed.
- The use of Motion User Interface to add some life to your website in order to attract more users.
- The Mobile app creators achieved huge success through developing push app notifications. Thus its implementation in Web development has led to great user engagement.
- Offer simplicity through Single Page websites that help the users navigate the website in ease by just scrolling down the page instead of browsing through complex multi-level menus.